Frequently Asked Questions
We’re always happy to offer help and advice when it comes to websites. Over the years we’ve helped more website owners than we can remember and below is a list of some of the questions we’re asked most regularly.
What's included in my monthly website maintenance package?
Quite a lot actually..!
Here’s a list of everything we can do and which is included in our website maintenance packages
- Adding, changing or removing images
- Resizing/cropping images
- Adding, editing or removing links
- Adding, changing or removing videos
- Adding, changing or removing pdf files or documents
- Changing colours or layouts to any current pages
- Replacing or changing logos
- Installation of Core Website updates
- Managed website hosting
- Domain Management
- Updating contact information or other text
- Renaming files or optimising file names for Search Engines
- Updating META keywords, page titles, or descriptions
- Generate a sitemap for search engines
- Updating inventory, pricing, or quantities to your shopping cart
- Adding blog posts to your existing blog
- Adding posts, images, or comments to your social media
- Installation of Plugin update
- Regular website security scans
- Regular website backups
- Website update reminders
...and here's a list of what isn't included in our website maintenance packages
- Graphic Design
- Website makeovers
- Search engine submissions
- Website design and creation
- Article submission
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media management
Website security Questions and Answers
Website security is often overlooked by website owners.
If you have a question regarding the security of your website that isn’t answered below, then get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Web hosting Questions and Answers
Fast, reliable hosting you can depend on.
We invest in the latest servers to ensure our web hosting clients experience hassle free, reliable hosting services.
Web Design Questions and Answers
When it comes to web design there's no such thing as a stupid question.
We’ve been designing websites for a long time. We’ve seen a lot of changes in that time and we’ve picked up some of the lingo… HTML, XHMTL, php, asp, Web 2.0, CSS, JS, CMS, META Data, ALT tags, SERP’s, FTP, Root Directory… but we also know that most of our clients won’t have a clue what we’re talking about. So, we try to keep things as simple as possible. And only use language our clients will understand. Usually English.
General Questions and Answers
Take a look at some of the other questions we're asked.
There’s not much we don’t know when it comes to websites. Here’s a list of questions we’re commonly asked along with their answers. Feel free to get in touch if ou have a question we haven’t answered here.
Fresh content helps websites rank better in search results whilst updating the core files that run your website is crucial from a security point of view. Thousands of websites are hacked every day and this can cost website owners hundreds or even thousands of pounds to rectify. Prevention is better than cure so making sure your website is updated with the latest patches regularly helps ensure your website is less of a target for hackers than those that aren’t.